Thursday, February 08, 2007

Tag, you're it!

I haven't played this game in quite some time. Let me see if I can remember how to do it...

Di (I can't help but want to call her Lady but not sure this is appropriate) over at Designers Block has tagged me to list 6 reasons why I blog. Don't fall asleep on me now. I'll make it quick.

1. Personal inspiration.

2. Exposing artists I enjoy. Nothing gives me more pleasure than to give free "press" (blushing with shame at using such word to describe this "blog", know not even close to owning such description) to a talented person. I will never, ever, ever put a product up on this blog that I would not buy myself.

3. Interaction with the rest of the design addicts. I find it fascinating how each person's blog reflects upon each individual personality.

4. I have a boat-load of images saved on my computer dragging it down to the pace of a turtle. Blogger lets me keep these images in a fairly organized arrangement, thereby allowing me to delete them off my computer...for free. ;)

5. At times it allows me to have lengthy fantasies of owning my own magazine, arranging photoshoots, choosing layouts, helping others to succeed, living high off the smell of photocopy. Then snap back to reality and realize I'm just a blogger living in podunk.

6. It allows me to see things I will probably never see in person. There's only one of me and 98759348573947859234875923847923847204 things to see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All very valid reasons , and purposeful.

BlessuCreations

Di Overton said...

If you wish to bestow upon me the title of Lady, who am I to object. I don't think the Queen or Tony Blair will ever do it so you go ahead.

Another Shade of Grey said...

Purposeful indeed.

Lady it is!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...